Repairs for Potterton
A broken boiler can cause a lot of disruption to your daily life. That's why we strive to make sure every repair is carried out as quickly as possible. All Potterton repairs are carried out by the award-winning Baxi Customer Support, who provide a premium service if your Potterton boiler ever needs a repair.
Book your boiler repair with Baxi Customer Support today
Call 0344 871 1545*
* Calls to 03 numbers will cost the same as calls to standard landline numbers, and will be included as part of any inclusive call minutes or discount schemes for geographic calls.
Why use Baxi Customer Support
- As the manufacturer, we know our boilers inside out
- We look after our family of brands, Baxi, Potterton, Main and Heatrae Sadia domestic products
- We have a nationwide network of Baxi engineers, always on hand to help
- Our engineers' vans are fully stocked with Baxi Genuine Parts for a first time fix
- We carry out safety checks on every visit, including CO, flue, gas and electrics
If you're a social housing tenant and your Potterton boiler is in need of repair
Please get in touch with your SLA or Housing Association who will be able to assist you.
If your boiler is showing an error code, visit our error codes page to identify what the issue is. In some cases, you may be able to resolve the problem yourself by following the instructions on the Error Codes page. Other error codes will require an engineer.
If you're a homeowner with a Potterton boiler installed
Contact Baxi Customer Support who will be able to organise for an engineer to come out and organise a one-off service.
You may be interested in our out-of-warranty protection plans which provide up to £1500 worth of approved boiler repairs every year.